I don't know much about Sushant Singh Rajput... But after his demise, I explored his films and saw Dil Bechara... Movie... After long years when I got tears in my eyes while seeing final church scene... What a classic actor...




I am south Indian Brahmin living in Mylapore, Chennai... I don't know much about Sushant Singh Rajput... But after his demise, I explored his films and saw Dil Bechara... Movie... After long years when I got tears in my eyes while seeing final church scene... What a classic actor... Sushant Singh Rajput... India really miss a great actor... After seeing SSR Sushant Singh Rajput, such a person never commits suicide... It's a clear murder... But we don't know who done it and why???

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1378-роЖроо் роЖрог்роЯிро▓், роЗрои்родிропாро╡ிрой் роТро░ு рокроХுродி рокிро░ிрои்родு роТро░ு роЗро╕்ро▓ாрооிроп роиாроЯாроХ рооாро▒ிропродு — роЕродрой் рокெропро░் роИро░ாрой்.

The BRAVE Brahmin with a very Big Heart == The gentleman in the photo is Krishnamurthy Iyer ji - known as Kittu Mama.

SUGA Elite Cruise Travellers Club* SUGA Elite Cruise Travellers Club is in tie-ups with international Cruise T I'll keep you ours and Travels companies. We can travel with the following major cruise lines: