ЁЯФеЁЯЩП Nadav Lapid is useless Film director... How Nadav Lapid film lovers will feel this statement? Same thing I felt on his comment on The Kashmir Files - the great movie of Indian cinema...

 




https://youtu.be/JhdnOAK_QwU


We shame on you Nadav Lapid - cruel Israeli Hebrew film maker who doesn't value Kashmir holocaust - Kashmir Hindu pains of cruel murder of Kashmir Hindu pandits... He commented wrong about The Kashmir Files without knowing knowledge of history of India ЁЯФеЁЯЩП


Nadav Lapid is useless Film director... How Nadav Lapid film lovers will feel this statement? Same thing I felt on his comment on The Kashmir Files - the great movie of Indian cinema...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

1378-роЖроо் роЖрог்роЯிро▓், роЗрои்родிропாро╡ிрой் роТро░ு рокроХுродி рокிро░ிрои்родு роТро░ு роЗро╕்ро▓ாрооிроп роиாроЯாроХ рооாро▒ிропродு — роЕродрой் рокெропро░் роИро░ாрой்.

The BRAVE Brahmin with a very Big Heart == The gentleman in the photo is Krishnamurthy Iyer ji - known as Kittu Mama.

SUGA Elite Cruise Travellers Club* SUGA Elite Cruise Travellers Club is in tie-ups with international Cruise T I'll keep you ours and Travels companies. We can travel with the following major cruise lines: